We are an Adcom audio repair shop. If you need Adcom receiver repair or you need to fix intermittent problems on Adcom tuner, preamp we can fix-it! Stereo amplifiers, preamps, receivers and tuners providing Adcom audio repair and vintage stereo repair to Minnesota and surrounding states since 1977
Adcom Audio Repair Minneapolis St Paul MN
In the world of high performance audio, ADCOM has done the impossible: make state-of-the-art components that are easy to use at an affordable price. In doing this, ADCOM has created a revolution in the world of high-end audio. By creating some of the most renowned components and offering them at affordable prices, ADCOM has enabled more people to hear the details of their favorite music.
The new GFP-815 supports a broad audio spectrum from 10Hz to 100kHz for high level sources and 20Hz to 80kHz for phono input. The GFP-815 is designed to capture all the fidelity that high-resolution audio has to offer.
- Of course two channel audio is better than ever!
- The new GFP-815 supports a broad audio spectrum from 10Hz to 100kHz for high level sources and 20Hz to 80kHz for phono input.
- The GFP-815 is designed to capture all the fidelity that high-resolution audio has to offer.
- With precision broadband components and an ultra low noise floor.
- This new ADCOM preamp hasn’t forgotten about your legacy or new components.
- We provide you with support for source products ranging from turntables to MP3 players.
- Pair the GFP-815 with an ADCOM power amp and rediscover the magic of two channel audio.
- Read more on Adcom website.
GFA-6002 Bridgeable Stereo Power Amplifier
- 70 Watts / Channel 8 ohms
- 100 Watts / Channel 4 ohms
- 175 Watts 8 ohms BRIDGED
- Precision-matched devices throughout the signal path
- 27,000uF power supply filter capacitance
- Independent input level controls for each channel
- Independent power supplies for each channel
- Custom toroidal power transformer
- Gold plated 5- way binding posts and RCA jacks
- Large independent internal heatsinks for greater cooling
- 12V trigger
- Audio signal sensing on/off
- GFA-6002 Two year limited manufacturer warranty
Adcom Service Documents
Minnesota Adcom Audio Repair Shop
We guarantee our COD parts and labor for 90 days. DLP Lamps for 6 Months. Warranties apply to the original repair only, physical damage, shorted outputs in Stereo, abuse, power surge, lightning, are not covered. Original manufacturer warranty applies.