We are one stop LED/LCD TV Repair Shop, providing LCD TV Repair in and out of warranty in Minneapolis and St Paul MN. From a classic Philips LCD TV to smart Sharp LCD/LED TV we can fix it! We repair all major brands of LCD TV and LED TVs: Sharp, Philips, Toshiba, Panasonic, Sanyo, Hitachi, Samsung, LG, Sony, Magnavox, Funai, Vizio and many others. We offer in home service on limited brands and models or you can drop off your television in our place. Providing LED/LCD TV Repair service to the Twin City metro area since 1977.
Minneapolis St Paul LED/LCD TV Repair
LED TV’s are simply LCD televisions with LED edge backlighting instead fluorescent lamps. 95% of LED TVs use edge backlighting.These TVs have lights only along the edge of the screen versus backlit array of LEDs diodes only the most expensive. LED TVs use backlight technology.
LCD TV Repair and LED TV troubleshooting tips.
- It seems a number of people are experiencing problems with the HDMI in the new A/V receivers.
- Troubleshooting: Connect HDMI Cable directly from the DVD or Cable box to TV bypassing the HDMI on the audio receiver and see if it works.
- If LCD TV or LED TV is not working, check if you have power light, check if you can get menu, use original remote if not unplug LCD TV for 5 minutes and reconnect and check again.
- If the picture has wrong color on your LCD TV and you use component input, check component wire connections on LCD TV and cable box, one of the wires most likely is loose or bad cable box.
- If you are using master remote for your Home Theater be sure all units are off before you turn it on.
- Check if LCD TV is on right input for audio and video.If you cannot get picture or sound through an antenna connection but see menu options, check different inputs and sources to see if DVD, VCR works.
- When you get stuck, sleep on it. Letting the problem bounce around in your head you may remember or somebody in your home will help you. If all else fails. Call us today. We can fix it!
Pros and Cons of LCD TV and LED Televisions.
- LCD/LED televisions and monitors consume less power.
- LCD TV produces a brighter picture then CRT TVs.
- Color accuracy suffers on LCD televisions.
- Color and picture can distort when looking at a LCD from an angle,
- Each pixel on a Plasma is able to control brightness and color individually, this increases contrast ratio and color accuracy.
- A slower refresh rate can mean blurry images, especially ones that are moving across the screen fast.
- LCD TVs have Durability issues average life three to five years and much more repairs and more expensive than CRT Televisions.
- We guarantee our COD parts and labor for 90 days. Warranties apply to the original repair only, physical damage, shorted outputs in Stereo, abuse, power surge, lightning, are not covered. Original manufacturer warranty applies.
- We service extended warranty companies such as: AIG, Costco, National Electronics Warranty “NEW” (sold at Best Buy, Sam’s Club, Wal-Mart, Kmart, Office Max, Target ), Federal Warranty, GE Service, Assurant, Ultimate Electronics, Warrantech Repair Masters, AON, The Warranty Group, WA
LED/LCD TV Repair Minneapolis Saint Paul MN.
We providing LED/LCD TV Repair in the suburbs of Minneapolis/Saint Paul MN, Apple Valley, Arden Hills, Blaine, Bloomington, Brooklyn Center, Brooklyn Park, Burnsville, Champlin, Cottage Grove, Crystal, Eagan, Eden Prairie, Edina, Falcon Heights, Golden Valley, Hopkins, Maple Grove, Maple wood, Medicine Lake, Medina, Mendota Heights, Minnetonka, New Hope, Newport, Oakdale, Osseo, Plymouth, Richfield, Roseville, Savage, Shoreview, South St. Paul, St. Louis Park, Vadnais Heights, Wayzata, White Bear Lake, Woodbury and more in Minnesota.Follow Us.