We are a Minneapolis and St Paul Authorized Panasonic TV Repair shop. When you need a Panasonic plasma TV repair or you need to replace a DLP Lamp, we can help you. Panasonic TV Repair, Plasma TV Repair, LED TV, LCD TV, 4 K Ultra HDTV, DLP TV, DLP Lamps, Radio, DVD Players, Panasonic DVR, Stereo, Subwoofers, Amplifiers, Receivers, Tape decks. Providing Panasonic TV repair service to Minneapolis and St Paul metro area since 1977.
Panasonic TV Repair Minnesota
- Enjoy a wider color range covering 98% of DCI studio standards
- See crisp, dynamic contrast with Back Light Scan Pro Super Bright Panels
- Personalize your smart TV for easy access to all your content with Life+ Screen
- View sharper, true-to-life action and sports with native 240Hz refresh rate
- As Panasonic announcements atCES and most other major TV brands, is a 2015 will be 4K Ultra HDTV. In addition to the TV`s Panasonic will be pushing for 4K Ultra HD camcorders and Blu-ray players that will record and play 4K Ultra HD reed more.
Panasonic Plasma TV Repair, LCD/LED Repair
- It seems a number of people are experiencing problems with the HDMI in the new receivers. If you have any of these issues most likely you have bad HDMI board. Troubleshooting measures: Hook your connection directly from the DVD or Cable box to TV bypassing the HDMI on the audio receiver and see if it works.
- If your LED/LCD television or Plasma not working, verify if you have power light, check if you can get menu, use original Remote if not unplug Television for 5 minute and reconnect and check again.
- If the picture has wrong color and you using component cables verify connections on television and cable box, one-off wire most likely disconnected.
- If you are using Master Remote for your Home Theater be sure all units are off before you turn it on. Verify if Television is on right input for audio and video.
- On DLP TVs if lamp light is on unplug power cord and pull lamp and see if shattered. We stock DLP lamps for rear projection TVs and we can check majority of DLP lamps before replacing. Important: After installing new lamp put door back or TV will not work. Most damages happen when cleaning screen the liquid seeps between bezel and screen and damages the circuits inside, spray on rag then clean screen.
- Do you know if a lamp is not obviously broken (shattered glass)
- Message: Lamp going bad soon doesn’t mean lamp is bad. We have found after testing the lamp 30% to 40% are good. It is important to use the correct and a high quality lamp or possible damages may occur. Bring your DLP Lamp to our New Hope shop and we can test it for you before replacing.
Panasonic TV Repair Minneapolis Saint Paul MN
We guarantee our COD parts and labor for 90 days. Warranties apply to the original service only, physical damage, abuse, power surge, lightning, are not covered. Original manufacturer warranty applies.