We are an Pioneer TV Repair Service Center. Pioneer Plasma TV Repair Minneapolis St Paul MN. Whether you need a Pioneer Elite LED TV repaired or you need fix a Pioneer Plasma TV we can help. LED TV Repair, Plasma TV Repair give us a call. We can fix it!
Basic Pioneer TV troubleshooting tips.
- If TV is not working check if you have a power light & check if you can get a menu, use original remote, if not unplug TV for 5 minutes and reconnect and check again.
- If the picture has wrong color hue and you using component cables, check connections on TV and cable box, one wire is most likely disconnected. RED, GREEN or BLUE cable.
- If you are using a master remote for your home theater be sure all units are off before you turn it on. Check if Television is on the right input for audio and video.
- If you using Video Games turn contrast down to 50%, do not pause for too long or burn in will occur.
- If you cannot get picture or sound through an antenna connection but see menu options, check different inputs and sources to see if DVD, VCR works. If you need help call us we are Pioneer Plasma TV Repair Minneapolis St Paul MN.
Pioneer TV Repair Plasma TV Repair
Nozomu Matsumoto founded Pioneer as an audio products manufacturer in 1938, making speakers in his garage. Today Pioneer is a world leader in electronics products for the car, home and business markets, respected for our role in introducing such innovations as consumer laser disc (1979), car CD player (1984), GPS car navigation (1990), DVD-Video player (1996), high-definition plasma display (1997) and organic
Organic electroluminescent (oel) displays (1997). To this day, Pioneer still develops and manufactures innovative and high-tech entertainment and electronic products.
In March 2010, Pioneer stopped producing televisions, announced on 12 February 2009. On June 25, 2009, Sharp Corporation agreed to form a joint venture on their optical business “Pioneer Digital Design and Manufacturing Corporation”. Reed More
Minnesota Pioneer TV Repair
We guarantee our COD parts and labor for 90 days. Warranties apply to the original service only, physical damage, abuse, power surge, lightning, are not covered. Original manufacturer warranty applies.Follow Us.