We are a Minneapolis and St Paul Authorized Pioneer Plasma TV Repair shop. If you need a Pioneer TV repair or you need to repair any other electronics, give us a call we can help. Since 1977 we have been providing Pioneer TV repair to Minneapolis and St Paul metro area.
Pioneer TV Repair Minnesota
- When the TV is not working check if you have a power light & check if you can get a menu, use original remote, if not unplug TV for 5 minutes and check again. Pioneer Plasma TV repair.
- In case the picture has wrong color hue and you using component cables, check connections on TV and cable box, one wire is most likely disconnected red, green or blue cable.
- If you are using a master remote for your home theater be sure all units are off before you turn it on.
- Again check if television is on the right input for audio and video. Obviously if you are using Video Games turn contrast down to 50%, do not pause for too long or burn in will occur.
- Furthemore if you cannot get picture or sound through an antenna connection but see menu options, check different inputs and sources to see if DVD, VCR works.
- When you need help call us we are Pioneer Plasma TV Repair Minneapolis St Paul MN.
Pioneer Plasma TV Repair
- Nozomu Matsumoto founded Pioneer as an audio products manufacturer in 1938, making speakers in his garage.
- Moreover today Pioneer is a world leader in electronics products for the car, home and business markets.
- Respected for our role in introducing such innovations as consumer laser disc (1979), car CD player (1984),
- GPS car navigation (1990), DVD-Video player (1996), high-definition plasma display (1997) and organic. Read More.
- Organic electroluminescent (oel) displays (1997).
- To this day, Pioneer still develops and manufactures innovative and high-tech entertainment and electronic products.
- In March 2010, Pioneer stopped producing televisions, announced on 12 February 2009.
Minnesota Pioneer TV Repair Shop
We guarantee our COD parts and labor for 90 days. Warranties apply to the original service only, physical damage, abuse, power surge, lightning, are not covered. Original manufacturer warranty applies.