Alex Audio and Video is a one stop TV Repair Shop, LEDTV, LCD TV, Plasma TV, DLP TV and replacement DLP TV lamps. From Panasonic plasma TV to Samsung smart LED TV and other major brands we can fix it! If you need a TV repair or any other electronics repair give us a call. We are a manufacturer authorized TV repair shop for many major brands both in and out of warranty providing TV Repair service to the Twin City metro area since 1977.
Basic HD-TV troubleshooting tips.
- It seems a number of people are experiencing problems with the HDMI in the new audio receivers.
- If you have any of these issues most likely you have bad HDMI cable or HDMI board in audio receiver.
- Troubleshooting measures: Hook your connection directly from the DVD or cable box to TV bypassing the HDMI on the audio receiver and see if it works.
- If your LED/LCD television or plasma not working. Verify if you have power light, check if you can get menu, use original remote if not unplug television for 5 minute and reconnect and check again.
- If the picture has wrong color and you using component cables verify connections on television and cable box, one-off wire most likely disconnected.
- If you are using master remote for your home theater be sure all units are off before you turn it on. Verify if television is on right input for audio and video.
- On DLP TV if lamp light is on unplug power cord and pull lamp and see if lamp is shattered. We stock original DLP lamps for rear projection TVs and we can check majority of DLP lamps before replacing.
- Important: After installing new lamp put door back or TV will not work.
- Most damages happen when cleaning screen the liquid seeps between bezel and screen and damages the circuits inside, spray on rag then clean screen.
- Do you know if a lamp is not obviously broken (shattered glass) and has a message: “Lamp going bad soon” doesn’t mean lamp is bad. We have found after testing the lamp 30% to 40% are good or very good.
- Bring your DLP Lamp to our New Hope shop and we can test it for you before replacing.
- It is important to use the original lamp or possible damages may occur.
- We guarantee our COD parts and labor for 90 days. DLP Lamps for 6 Months.
- Warranties apply to the original repair only, physical damage, abuse, power surge, lightning, are not covered. Original manufacturer warranty applies.
TV Repair Minneapolis St Paul MN
We providing TV Repair in the suburbs of Minneapolis-Saint Paul MN,Follow Us.