Harman Kardon factory authorized service center. We repair Audio Video Receivers, Stereo Receivers, Integrated Amplifiers and Vintage Stereo Receivers. From Vintage Stereo Receiver to Home Theater Receivers we can fix it! Call us today. Providing Harman Kardon Audio Repair and Vintage Stereo repair service to Minnesota and surrounding states since 1977
Harman Kardon Audio Repair USA
- AVR 3700 Are you ready for pure ear euphoria?
- Engineered with a new, eco-friendly, digital power supply that delivers superior performance without the conventional heavy transformers, the AVR 3700 will fill your home with a mighty 125-watts-per- channel while Dolby® and DTS® processing create a 3D surround-sound experience.
- Eight HDMI® inputs, including one on the front panel, ensures that you can play almost any high-definition video source including Blu-ray™ discs, DVDs, HDTV programs and video games.
- Thanks to AirPlay and Wi-Fi® connectivity, you can retrieve nearly endless flows of music without wires.
- And the system’s easy to use, because the AVR 3700’s intuitive, high-definition graphical menu, remote control, available mobile app and EzSet/EQ™ calibration simplify operation and setup – See more
Vintage Harman Kardon Audio Repair USA
- Birth of Harman Kardon Each man put up $5,000 and formed a new company, Harman Kardon, to manufacture high fidelity machines for playing music at home.
- “At the time,” New York Times reporter William Holstein wrote fifty years later in an article about Harman, “the conventional wisdom was that to listen to music from the radio, you needed a tuner to capture radio signals, a pre amplifier, a power amplifier and speakers.”
- Instead, Harman and Kardon combined multiple components into one easy-to-use unit that they called a receiver.
- Built into an attractive housing that looked more like stylish furniture than complex electronics, the receiver – model name Festival D1000 – was a huge success.
- It was especially popular with young listeners. In 1956, Harman and Kardon’s initial $10,000 investment was worth $600,000, and Kardon wanted to retire. Harman bought out Kardon’s share of the company and kept on working.
- Two years later, Harman Kardon produced the Festival TA230, the world’s first stereo receiver.
- High-quality sound that seemed to come from around the listener, not just in front of him, was at last available to a wide audience. And the wide audience loved it.
Minnesota Harman Kardon Audio Repair Shop
- We guarantee our COD parts and labor for 90 days. Warranties apply to the original repair only, physical damage, shorted outputs in Stereo, abuse, power surge, lightning, are not covered. Original manufacturer warranty applies.
- Providing Harman Kardon A/V receivers and vintage stereo repair to MN, WI, IA, SD, ND and throughout USA