We are an authorized Minnesota stereo repair shop. Providing Home Theater audio receivers and amplifiers repair in and out warranty. We specialize in home theater audio and vintage stereo receivers repair: AV receivers, amplifiers, power amplifiers, preamps. CD players, CD changers, powered speakers, subwoofers, tape recorders, tuners and turntables. Since 1977 providing home theater audio AV receivers and vintage stereo repair to MN, WI, IA, SD, ND, USA
Stereo Repair, Vintage Audio Receiver Repair
- Specializing in repairing the major brands of Japanese audio and vintage stereo receivers.
- Namely Pioneer SX, Onkyo, Marantz, Denon, Sansui AU, TU, G, Kenwood, KA, KR, Harman Kardon, Rotel RA, Yamaha, Sherwood, Sony STR, TA, Technics SA, SU.
- In case of a unit older than 1975 contact us first.
Vintage stereo receiver repair USA
Home Theater receivers and amplifiers repair
- Repairs and upgrades scheduled by date of order first in first out.
- Provide fast and accurate estimate is our goal, however in some cases it may need to be revised if additional issues are found.
- Repair turnaround time varies with current volume, parts availability, age of the unit and support of manufacturer.
- Currently our turnaround time for audio product estimates is 2 to 4 weeks.
- Turntables, tape decks, real to real turnaround time is 4 to 6 weeks for estimate and actual repair 6 to 8 weeks.
Troubleshooting for Home Theater receivers
- Notwithstanding it seems a number of people are experiencing problems with the HDMI in the new receivers.
- Make sure HDMI cables are the newest version.
- Moreover if you have experienced any of these issues most likely the HDMI board is bad.
- While troubleshooting: Connect HDMI cable directly from the DVD or cable box to TV bypassing the HDMI on the audio receiver and see if it works.
- In the event that you are using a master remote for your Home Theater be sure all units are off before you turn it on.
- Keep in mind receiver must be on right input for audio and video.
- Also verify the receiver/amplifier is set on right speakers output and use correct speaker and wires see below.
Turn off your receiver or amplifier before inspecting.
- Equally important is to check speaker wires on receiver and speakers look for damage or loose connections and whiskers.
- Above all make sure that the insulation is adequately stripped on both ends of the wires and they are not touching each other and not damage receiver. Read more about wire
Manufacturer Authorized Stereo Repair Shop
- We guarantee our COD repairs for 90 days. Warranties apply to the original repair only. Physical damage, shorted output transistors, abuse, power surge, lightning, are not covered.
- Original manufacturer warranty applies.
- Serving MN, WI, IA, SD, ND and USA