We are one stop authorized Stereo Repair Shop. Specialize in repair of major brands of Japanese Home Theater receivers and vintage stereo receivers. AV receivers, amplifiers, preamps, DJ systems, CD players, powered speakers, tape recorders, subwoofers, tuners and turntables. Since 1977 we have been providing audio receiver and vintage stereo repair to MN, WI, IA, SD, ND and throughout USA
Vintage Stereo Receiver Repair USA
Vintage stereo repair is our business we specialize in the major brands of Japanese audio receiver and vintage receiver repair. Namely, Pioneer SX, Onkyo, Marantz, Denon, Sansui, Kenwood, Harman Kardon, Rotel, Yamaha, Sherwood, Sony, Technics. For units made before 1975 contact us first!
Vintage Audio Receivers Repair USA
- In the event that additional issues are found estimate will be revised.
- We always schedule repairs by date of order on a first in first out basis.
- Turnaround time varies with current volume, parts availability, age of the unit and support of manufacturer.
- At the present time our turnaround for audio product estimates is 2 to 3 weeks.
- Turntables, tape decks, real to real estimate time is 3 to 4 weeks and actual repair 4 to 6 weeks. We are Minneapolis vintage stereo repair shop.
Troubleshooting for Home stereo receivers
- Seems a number of people are experiencing problems with the HDMI in the new receivers.
- In addition make sure you are using newest version of HDMI cable.
- Best Choice use most current version of HDMI cable 2.0 compliant doesn’t have to be expensive but good!
- Connect HDMI cable directly to TV bypassing the audio receiver if it works your most likely receiver have problem.
- Of course it-is most likely the HDMI board is bad if you experience any of these issues.
- Especially if you are using a master remote control, be sure all units are off before you turn them on.
- In addition be sure you have selected the right input for audio and video on your equipment.
- It is important to turn off your receiver or amplifier before inspecting speaker wires.
- In addition make sure the wires are secure on both ends and not touching each other to not damage receiver.
Stereo Repair USA
- We guarantee our COD repairs for 90 days.
- Warranties apply to the original repair only.
- Not covered: shorted output transistors, abuse, physical damage, lightning and power surges.
- Original manufacturer warranty applies.