We are Minnesota Sansui Stereo repair shop. When you are in need a vintage Sansui receiver repair or fix a Sansui AMP we can help you. Amplifiers, Stereo Receivers, Preamps we can fix it! Providing Sansui stereo repair and vintage audio repair service in Minnesota, surrounding states and USA since 1977
Sansui Vintage Stereo Repair USA
Whether you need a Vintage Sansui Stereo Repair or you need to replace lamps and clean controls on your Pre Amp we can help. We repair the following audio equipment: Stereo Receivers, Amplifiers, Equalizers, Power Amplifiers, Integrated Amplifiers, Pre-Amps, Receivers, A/V Receivers, Powered Speakers, Subwoofers, Tuners and we have all service manuals.
Basic stereo receiver/amplifier troubleshooting tips.
- If you have lights on your receiver but no sound check Tape Monitor switch.
- Check to see if the speakers is not fonction with all sources, CD, Phono, FM, AM.
- Moreover to see if receiver/amplifier is set on correct speakers output use headphones to confirm if you have sound.
- Turn off your receiver or amp before you start inspecting speaker connections
- Dress and secure speaker wires on receiver and speakers.
- Most damages happen when wires touching each other and will short output transistors.
- When you get stuck, sleep on it. Letting the problem bounce around in your head you may solve the problem by morning. If all else fails call us.
- Quite often it can be the simplest reason why it not working.
Sansui Audio Receiver Repair USA
- We guarantee our COD parts and labor for 90 days.
- Warranties apply to the original service only, physical damage, shorted outputs in Stereo, abuse, power surge, lightning, are not covered.
Sansui Stereo Repair USA
We repair vintage Sansui Receivers and amplifiers, we have all service manuals. 9090, 9090DB, G series 8000, 7700, 4500, 8080, 8080DB, 7070, 5000X, G871DB, G971, G-4500, G4500, G-5700, G-6700, G-7700, G7700, G-8000, G8700DB, G-9000, G9700
We can fix it! Call us today.