Shipping Vintage Audio Equipment
- Please call us before shipping in anything due to long wait times on estimates.
- Estimates on vintage audio equipment currently have a turnaround time of 4 to 8 weeks.
- When Shipping Vintage Audio Receiver, Amplifier, etc. pack your equipment carefully and add shipping insurance for $7 it is worth insuring your unit.
- Note: if not properly packaged no insurance will cover the damage!
- Include your name, address, telephone number and a description of the problem.
- We are receiving products that are damaged in shipping and cannot be repaired because of improper packaging.
Send all repairs to:
Alex Audio & Video Service
4211 Rhode Island Ave N.
New Hope, MN 55428
- Please click, print, and fill out the form above and put inside of the shipment box.
- Please fill out and include inside of the box. Make sure to include a copy of proof of purchase if your unit is covered under a manufacturer’s warranty.
- Shipping Vintage Audio Receiver, Amplifier, Tuners, Blu-ray players, CD/DVD/VCR players, etc: are fragile and often HEAVY!
- You are responsible for protecting your product, so be sure and take the extra step and use 2-3 layers bubble wrap and a box that is large enough to leave 3-4” of packing on all sides. Do not use Styrofoam peanuts. Fill the extra space with foam so that unit does not move inside. Check the box to confirm no movement be heard or felt.
- Double Boxing and foam fitting are HIGHLY recommended for heavier items! The original box is ideal.
- (Unit may be returned in different packing than what was sent with if packaging damaged.)
- If you have no boxes or packing material uses a professional service, such as Mailboxes, etc.
- Bubble wrap, Styrofoam, boxes, tape, and other supplies may be purchased from a
- Home Depot,
- UPS store
- U-Haul store.